Full Mouth Reconstruction in St. Charles, MO
Donahue Dental: Complete Full Mouth Restoration Services
Individuals who suffered an accident or have severe dental decay resulting in significant damage to most or all of their teeth might qualify for full mouth reconstruction. Donahue Dental has years of experience providing this service to our patients. Our state-of-the-art equipment and facilities enable us to perform the procedure in-house. We believe each of our patients deserves to smile with confidence, eat what he or she wants, and live without further dental decay. We solve these problems from the comfort of a safe and relaxing environment.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Solves a Variety of Dental Issues
Dr. Donahue is a prosthodontist, a specialty recognized by the American Dental Association devoted to restoring and replacing teeth, which means nearly all restorative dentistry procedures can be done at our St. Charles, MO office. Full mouth restoration is a set of procedures that might include the placement of dental implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, or root canals to rebuild your teeth. Patients who qualify might have:
Severely decayed teeth: Dental decay is one of the leading reasons for full mouth restorations. Caused by a combination of poor oral hygiene, plaque buildup, and several other factors, rehabilitation is necessary once the decay can’t be reversed by using less-invasive methods.
Numerous missing teeth: Many of our patients are missing several or most of their teeth. There are any number of reasons for this, but trauma and dental decay are two of them. Dental restoration procedures are perfect for remedying the situation.
A dental disease: Beyond decay and missing teeth, dental restoration resolves genetic conditions like Ectodermal Dysplasia, Amelogenesis Imperfecta, and Dentinogenesis Imperfecta. Individuals who suffer from those conditions can enjoy foods they previously could not and smile with confidence as a result of full mouth restoration procedures.
Every Procedure Involved with Full Mouth Restorations
Full mouth restorations are smile makeovers in every sense. They dramatically improve the appearance of your mouth and help you exude confidence in social and professional interactions. Full mouth restorations are a medical procedure, but they’re nothing short of miraculous to our patients. During the series of procedures, our prosthodontist uses:
- Crowns: A crown is a cap that goes over an existing tooth. They’re made from a variety of materials and are fabricated to match your natural tooth color. Crowns are highly-effective at remedying cosmetic imperfections with existing teeth, so Dr. Donahue uses them when patients still have some teeth.
- Bridges: Bridges replace missing teeth by joining a false tooth in the space between two existing teeth. We add a crown to those existing teeth. Bridges are a widely-used cosmetic dentistry procedure, and Donahue Dental knows how to use them to complete full mouth restoration.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are the product of a multi-step surgical process that involves placing a titanium rod in your gum line before attaching a realistic-looking and durable false tooth. Dental implants are so permanent they’ll last as long as real teeth, as long as they’re cared for.
- Dentures: Sometimes, Donahue Dental uses full or partial dentures as part of the full mouth restoration process. Whether we do so or not depends on a variety of factors. We’ll be sure to communicate with you throughout the full mouth restoration process.
- And more
Contact Donahue Dental for Full Mouth Restoration
Dr. Donahue leads Donahue Dental. He graduated from the School of Dentistry at the University of Missouri – Kansas City, where he was recognized for Honors in Prosthodontics. Prosthodontics is a dental specialty recognized by the American Dental Association. This field is dedicated to restoring and replacing teeth. To become a prosthodontist, Dr. Donahue underwent an additional 33 months of training following his graduation from dental school. He uses his extensive knowledge and experience to help you improve the state of your mouth and overall oral health. To speak to one of our helpful staff members and schedule an appointment with our dental office, contact us today.
- Digital Charting
- Financing Options
- Advanced Technology
- Comprehensive Oral Care
- Advanced Specialty Training
- Diagnosis, Treatment Planning
- Warm, Relaxed, Fun and Friendly Atmosphere